Materials for the 2014 California Long-Term Services and Supports Summit
In 2014, The SCAN Foundation hosted its 4th annual California Summit on Long-Term Services and Supports. This Summit built from California’s ranking on the 2014 State LTSS Scorecard and facilitated dialogue about the political, financial, and environmental realities of our state’s current system and future potential.
Morning Panel: 2014 State LTSS Scorecard
- Susan Reinhard’s Presentation - "State Progress in Improving LTSS: How are States Doing?"
- Raising Expectations: California's 2014 State LTSS Scorecard Results
- TSF Brief: California's 2014 LTSS Scorecard Performance
- Raising Expectations: 2014 State LTSS Scorecard Full Report
Collaborations for Successful Care Transitions
- Louis Frick and Pamela Mokler Presentation - "Disabled Seniors & Persons with Disabilities (SPD) Pilot"
- Bonnie Subira and Sue Tatangelo Presentation - "Community Based Care Transitions: Building Partnerships - Improving Care"
Long-Term Care Financing - Starting the Conversation in California
- Evaluating Pathways Chart
- LTSS Pathways Chart
- Process Map for Developing a State Approach to LTSS Financing
- Leading Age Pathways: A Framework for Addressing Americans' Financial Risk for LTSS
- Larry Minnix and Olivia Mastry Presentation - "Exploring Pathways for LTSS Financing Reform"
Health Plan Perspectives on the Coordinated Care Initiative
Leading Change - How to Lead Your Organization in a Turbulent Healthcare World
Previous TSF Summit Materials