Video: What's Your Plan for Aging?
In this video, Dr. Bruce Chernof brings to life some of the tips shared in the Foundation's print series,"10 Things You Should Know About Aging with Dignity and Independence."
Video Series: 10 Things You Should Know About Aging with Dignity and Independence
- What's Your Plan For Aging? En Español
- Is Your Doctor Up To Date?
- Make Your Home Comfortable And Safe
- Where Do You Find Help With Everyday Tasks?
- Staying Active Makes A Big Difference
- Who's On Your Team?
- Knowing When To Ask For Help Is Key
- 70% Of People Over 65 Need An Average Of Three Years Of Long-Term Care
- Find Out What Resources Are Available
- What Can You Do Without Spending A Lot Of Money?