Video: Where Do You Find Help With Everyday Tasks?
January 7, 2013
Find out the best places for information on how to access care in "10 Resources to Help Prepare for Aging with Dignity and Independence."
Caregiving, Home and Community-Based Services
Video Series: 10 Things You Should Know About Aging with Dignity and Independence
- What's Your Plan For Aging?
- Is Your Doctor Up To Date?
- Make Your Home Comfortable And Safe
- Where Do You Find Help With Everyday Tasks? En Español
- Staying Active Makes A Big Difference
- Who's On Your Team?
- Knowing When To Ask For Help Is Key
- 70% Of People Over 65 Need An Average Of Three Years Of Long-Term Care
- Find Out What Resources Are Available
- What Can You Do Without Spending A Lot Of Money?