Video: Is Your Doctor Up To Date?
January 9, 2013
Prepare for a visit to the doctor in "10 Things to Discuss With Your Doctor to Promote Aging with Dignity and Independence.”
Caregiving, Home and Community-Based Services
Video Series: 10 Things You Should Know About Aging with Dignity and Independence
- What's Your Plan For Aging?
- Is Your Doctor Up To Date? En Español
- Make Your Home Comfortable And Safe
- Where Do You Find Help With Everyday Tasks?
- Staying Active Makes A Big Difference
- Who's On Your Team?
- Knowing When To Ask For Help Is Key
- 70% Of People Over 65 Need An Average Of Three Years Of Long-Term Care
- Find Out What Resources Are Available
- What Can You Do Without Spending A Lot Of Money?