An Evening for Reflection on Aging and Equity
On behalf of The SCAN Foundation, Archstone Foundation, Metta Fund, West Health and other partners of California’s Master Plan for Aging, we appreciated your attendance at the February 27 event.
We convened the state’s aging and health equity experts and discussed the opportunities and challenges our state is facing in welcoming a growing older adult population. We highlighted the latest updates regarding the Master Plan for Aging and heard from administration leadership, advocates and elected members about the importance of this moment.
Together, we can shape a society that allows all to age with dignity.
Important materials referred to during the reception were:
- Factsheet on California’s Master Plan for Aging (PDF)
- California’s Master Plan for Aging: 2023-24 Initiatives (PDF)
- Building a Health Care System That Works for All Californians (PDF)
- Master Plan for Aging Local Playbook
- Master Plan for Aging Data Dashboard
- Master Plan for Aging Implementation Tracker
- Master Plan for Aging Stakeholder Advisory Committee Contacts (Excel)
Photos from the reception can be viewed here. If prompted, use PIN 2492.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to Megan Burke at .